This is for future students pursuing research at the School of Digital Science.
Please visit the links for updated information
Doctor of Philosophy
- Please see here for detailed information.
The ideal candidate should:
- not be older than 30 years of age at the time of the application (exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis)
- hold a Master’s Degree and at least Upper Second Degree in a relevant field from an internationally recognized top university, or
- hold a First Class Degree in a relevant field from an internationally recognized top university
- be able to fulfill UBD’s admission requirements (including English proficiency)
- Submit a high-quality and impactful research proposal.
*Degree should be awarded within five years of the starting date of the relevant Academic semester of the enrolment (i.e., 1 August or 1 January)
- Tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees, will be waived.
- Subsistence allowance of BND 2,200.00 per month for 36 months.
- Free on-campus accommodation (not including administrative fees) [UBD Corp]
- One incoming and outgoing economy class air ticket will be provided for international candidates.
- Funding for overseas research or conference presentations (up to BND 3,000.00 (Brunei Dollars)).
- Visa fees will be included in the scholarship for candidates.
- Please contact me with your proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Potential Areas:
- Deep Learning: Adversarial Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Machine Learning
- Data Science