I am working as Asst. Prof. and Programme Leader (Computer science) at School of Digital Science, Universiti Brunei Darussalam. I did my PhD in Computer Engineering and currently working in the area of Deep Learning, CV, NLP, and ML. I am also the developer and founder of ResearchID.co which is being used by 20,000+ researchers and faculty members from 150+ countries.
- Final Year Projects: Please see projects or contact me if you want to work on some other project
- UBD Dynamik Headstart: Please see here for more details and contact me if you are interested.
Please see here for admission in PhD and MSc (Research) to know the process for submitting the application. Please discuss your proposal before submission and share your application ID after you have submitted the application.
Dr. Nagender Aneja is an Asst. Prof., Program Leader (Computer Science) and Discovery Year Coordinator in the School of Digital Science at the Universiti Brunei Darussalam in Brunei Darussalam. He did Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, India, and M.E. Computer Technology and Applications from Delhi College of Engineering. He is now working in Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and Natural Language Processing. He has more than 20 years of experience, which includes five years of industry experience at CPA Global, where he worked on the Microsoft Patent Research Services for five years. A number of process innovations have been developed by him, including the development of automation tools for patent analysis at CPA Global as well as the development of an expert directory for Universiti Brunei Darussalam. He has received the Brunei ICT Award 2016 for a mobile app that allows connecting nearby users and exchanging messages while in airplane mode. He also received two patents from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He is the Founder of ResearchID.co, which is being used by more than 20,000 researchers and faculty members from 140 countries to manage their research profiles and research portfolios.
- Advisor, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Gateway, F1000Research Publishing Platform
- F1000Research is an open-access research publishing platform.
- The platform supports Research4Life’s health research program. Complete waiver for HINARI Group A and 50% discount for Group B. Please see Article Processing Charges
- Scopus-indexing after passing peer review (at least two Approved or one Approved with Reservations reviews)
- Please book time and join the Zoom Meeting ID: 921 385 2232 (zoom_1234)