Dr. Nagender Aneja is a research scholar in the Department of Computer Science at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, and the creator and developer of ResearchID.co.
Dr. Nagender Aneja is a Research Scholar at the Department of Computer Science, Purdue University, West Lafayette. He has previously worked for the Microsoft Patent Research Services Team at CPA Global India, where he drafted the responses to office actions for US Patent Applications and developed various innovative NLP tools for patent analysis. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Engineering from J.C. Bose University of Science and Technology, YMCA, India, and his M.E. in Computer Technology and Applications from Delhi College of Engineering. He has held academic positions at several universities in India and Brunei Darussalam. His area of expertise is in applied machine learning, and he has mentored undergraduate and graduate students in domains such as cybersecurity, large language models, medical imaging, natural language processing, and adversarial machine learning.
While at Purdue, Dr. Nagender works with Sandia National Laboratories to enhance cybersecurity measures, particularly in space computing platforms. He has published over 42 research papers and holds two US Patents. Dr. Nagender’s recent contributions have been acknowledged at prestigious events such as the NeurIPS 2023 workshop and the CSCI’23 Las Vegas Conference. He also contributed to the NL-Augmenter, a large-scale collaborative effort to develop transformations of datasets dealing with natural language. Dr. Nagender is an editorial board member of Scopus-indexed Journals and was a judge for the QS Reimagine Education Awards 2023 in the Best Use of Generative AI category.
- Member, Editorial Review Board, International Journal of Intelligent Information Technologies (IJIIT)
- Member, Editorial Board, ASEAN Journal on Science and Technology for Development
- Advisor, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Gateway, F1000Research Publishing Platform
- F1000Research is an open-access research publishing platform.
- The platform supports Research4Life’s health research program. Complete waiver for HINARI Group A and 50% discount for Group B. Please see Article Processing Charges
- Scopus-indexing after passing peer review (at least two Approved or one Approved with Reservations reviews)